I’m hoping for one of two teams – the Jazz or the Suns.
Why, you might ask?
It’s simple – not only do I think he’ll see reasonable playing time on both teams and contribute pretty early on, but it will give me a strong reason to go to more NBA games (if they’re not locked out for the entire season).
But enough about what I think, what do YOU, the avid Jimmer fans, think?
Here are other mock drafts worth looking at:
- ESPN’s Chad Ford Top 100 NBA Mock Draft 2011 – they say the Pacers (but that was on June 3rd…)
- NBADraft.net Mock Draft – they say the Jazz
- MyNBADraft 2011 – they say the Kings
- Draft Express 2011 – they say the Kings
- Sporting News NBA Mock Draft – they say the Suns
Some video from ESPN to digest (I like the 2nd dude’s opinion a heck of a lot better than the first dude’s opinion: Jimmer can DEFINITELY create a shot MUCH, MUCH better than JJ Redick, and I believe he will develop into a starter just like Steve Nash has done in his awesome NBA career.)